We apologise, but in order to comply with the current measures to limit the spread of Covid-19, we are having to postpone or cancel our Spring and Summer weekends.
If you have already booked, and we have to cancel your weekend, you will offered the opportunity to transfer your booking to a future weekend of your choice, or to receive a refund of your booking fee.
We'll be back up and running as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, we are still accepting reservations for future weekends and will let you know nearer the time whether we are able to run the weekend.
We are praying God keeps you, and all your marriages, safe through this storm.